more Quotes

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

*Cough, cough

Ok, so I haven’t forgotten about you guys. I actually think about my blog regularly, I just don’t take the time to sit and write as much as I used to. Plus, I really have a boring life, so there hasn’t been a whole lot to write about.

 So, to catch up… I’ve lost 13 pounds, and I’m still planking. My last plank was 1 min 45 seconds. I was doing so well for a while, then I got this upper respiratory viral infection and it has really set me back. I’ve been so worn out and weak, my planks have suffered. Last night, I tried and failed miserably. But, will get back on it tonight.

As I’m writing this, I am trying to actively keep myself from passing out into a stone cold slumber. I don’t know if it’s the meds I’m on, or if it’s being sick…or not sleeping really well..or maybe it’s just a mixture of it all, but I’m pooped!

The princess is in Disney World this week with her Grandparents. I try to talk to her every day, but she seems to be too busy to speak to mom. Which, I understand. I think they had breakfast with Mickey and Minnie and the crew yesterday morning. She should be on her way home this Friday. So, I don’t know exactly when she will be home, but I’m expecting her late Friday night, or early Saturday morning. Either way, I hope it comes soon. I miss that thing!

She got all of her hair cut off. That thing looks so sassy now. She donated six inches to a woman that makes wigs for a non-profit organization. So, she was very happy ..and so was mommy.

 The weight loss journey is difficult. I have found that exercising is my area of weakness. I find it so hard to get motivated, and to stay that way. But, it’s slowly working out. It’s so hard to realize how much your body changes as you age. It really is harder to lose weight the older you get. CURSE YOU, AGE!!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Give a small update. Let you all know I’m still here. If I have any words of wisdom today, I guess it would be…..

Keep your butt down!

 ..that’s what is constantly going through my head while I’m planking. Thought I would share! Toodles!

2 comments: