more Quotes

Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh my goodness!! Look who it is!!!

Watch that first step! It's a doozy!

About a year ago, I was just walking through my kitchen (minding my own business), then all of a sudden I wasn't. I don't know where I went, or what I've done in that particular place; but I'm back. And may I say, better than ever?

Let's see if I can recap a year for you guys in one hundred words or less...

Cap.


Recap.



Nope. I can't. Sorry. But, I'll do my best. Here it goes...


Got a ring (one of those rings), lost a job (boo!), got a husband (which is surprising since I lost the job; not complaining),lost my computer (thanks to a five year old accidental dropping), got some Christmas presents (not a computer, but some jam up stuff), got a year older (you missed it, but you can make it up to me), got a dog, Marcel got his world rocked (because of the dog), sold the house (yay!), bought a new home, got a new car, got a roommate, got a headache a few times, my child started tball (and she's a beast), lost my mind and decided I would help coach her tball team (I'm still trying to believe I volunteered to help coach), got some xanax (which is probably why I'm able to help coach) and now... we are getting ready to try to build a house and I've become Susie Homemaker against my own will.

Ta-Da. My year in a nutshell. Someone count it and see if that's less than one hundred words. I've missed this place soooo much. I didn't realize how much I've missed blogging about useless stuff until just yesterday. So, I'm going to try to be better about adding to my little space on the world wide webz. Hope you have all found love, peace and happiness since we last met. Or... something that makes you smile.

Gonna start blogging to try to bring everyone up to speed with me and my random life. So, cheers!

Looking forward to being on your screen again. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your cats and dogs! Auntie is BACK!

woot.

3 comments:

  1. I'm your biggest fan! keep writing and reflecting.. God has certainly blessed you and therefore bless me! Can't wait to see you become the very best homemaker thus far.. You rock Manda-poo! Proud of you and we just love you and your little family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like a very full year! Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete