more Quotes

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pondering

Thinking a little today. Wondering if there is an ultimate answer to any of the random, thwarted questions in life. Are we even supposed to know the answers?

I know that in situations in life, certain criteria must be met in order to complete a formulated plan. In those cases, answers may or may not be reached. In those cases, the answer comes as you embark on the journey that will ensue once you've made your decision. In this case? Things SUCK. In these cases, I've found that you must always go with your first instinct. It may not be the most logical choice.. or the easiest. But, first instincts are almost always right (unless you're drunk..in that case, please refrain from doing anything that the phrase "hold my beer and watch this" precedes).

I know all of that sounds jumbled up. Let me see if I can elaborate in an easier manner...
..

....um.

..nope. I can't dumb it down without sounding.. dumb.

So, let me just say this: If you're faced with a decision that will most certainly affect a key point in your life..and you find yourself in the pit of uncertainty. Go with your heart. That one, still, small voice in your head that tells you, "this is the way it's supposed to be."

Indeed, it may NOT turn out how you expected..and you may get bit in the process.. but in the end.. you've got to be happy. You've got to be able to sleep at night. And, as long as you've followed your heart..and can attest to the fact that you gave it your all.. there is nothing left to question. Nothing left to deliberate on.

..make sure it's the still, small voice.. not the erratic, deep, growl that you follow... I can't be responsible for what happens in that circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment