more Quotes

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Auntie: Level [Not Impressed]

I am so not impressed with this coming Monday (the 16th). You see, I will be celebrating my birthday Monday and I am not very happy. When I turned 28, I was under the impression that I would continue to have birthdays, but I would not age (thanks to the fairy that came to me that night in my sleep and sprinkled me with magic fairy dust). Here I am, almost 4 years later, and I am sooooo gonna pout about it.

I am going to file a formal complaint with Never-Never Land, cause Tink has seriously failed at her job. And, the crazy part is; I can’t even find the little bungler to express to her how disappointed I am.

Just for kicks, I will be accepting gifts from today at 4pm central time until sometime next Fall.. so you have plenty of time to get whatever you think would flatter Auntie the most and send it my way! I do have a preference for cold hard cash; however, I will also accept gift cards, money orders, pre-set offshore bank accounts in my name and any amount of Gold, Silver or Diamonds.

..a nice card will work as well.. or a hand-written note to say Happy Birthday. Go ahead and draw me a little smiley face on there while you’re at it. But, for those of you who want to make it a huge celebration for me, just ask. I have a post office box that would love some attention! You could also pass the word around that there’s this amazing gal on blogspot that has some def blogs. You know… I love attention!

So.. anyway.. I am in the process of writing two different blogs right now, I just have to find the time and energy to finish them. One is an Auntie Original with some prolific views on life and the things that go with it. … the other is another story blog. I think this one will only be in two parts… but I am very excited about it. It’s written in a first-person format and I am having a lot of fun with it. It does; however, challenge me. I like to just write whatever comes to my head, but with this one, I have to actually think about how all of my tenses apply. …tenses.. is that a word? …

Anyway.. I just wanted to say hello to you all and tell you that I think of you daily.. I’ve just been über busy. ..ok.. enough excuses. I gotta get back to work.

…Monday.


The 16th.

Mark it down.

2 comments:

  1. 32? Pffft! I would kill to be 32 again. You're a youngun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your as young as you feel..Hope your feeling 16 all over again! Love you! Mama

    ReplyDelete