more Quotes

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: What is something you crave?

This is easy.

Love and affection. Who doesn't?

Hang on.. let me clarify this: I crave love and affection from those who I want it from. I don't want it from a sick-o on the street...

I think I've written a blog on this before, but I have ALWAYS believed; Love is a verb. Love, to me...is not only something that you say.. it's something you do. Doesn't matter in what form you give it...as long as it's an active process. It's not passive. It's not to be there just as a convenience or to be simply understood.

I love to love. It's good stuff. It doesn't matter what I am doing. I am NEVER too busy to love on someone...nothing is more important to me. Now...if I were a heart surgeon, I may feel differently. I can't exactly hug on you if I'm in the middle of surgery. But know that you would get a wink or a smile, or a giggle with a flirty eyebrow arch. See? There's always ways around it.

No excuses. There are no excuses when it comes to loving and giving affection. Not for me. I don't accept it.

I guess it's a good thing that my significant other understands that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love is indeed a verb. That is something most people so not understand. You can't just say "I love you" every once and a while and expect it to mean much. You have to actively commit to it on a daily basis. I would include appreciation as well. Love, affection and appreciation are key to happiness in my somewhat cloudy mind.

    ReplyDelete