more Quotes

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: Places you want to visit before you die.

Oh. This is a fun one! Let's see...

Continental US: New York and Las Vegas. Just to say that I've been. I want to see a play on Broadway and go to ground zero. In Las Vegas?.. Shows. The Strip, and Shows.
Outside of the US: Ireland (it's always been on my list. Hope that I can go one day), Venice (I would love to float down the streets and sit at a sidewalk cafe and drink coffee while people watching), and a genuine vineyard somewhere in France.

I really can't think of anywhere else right now. I used to want to go to Australia, until I got older and realized that there are more things in Australia that can kill you than any other place on Earth! So, Australia is off of the list. No thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment