more Quotes

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Anti-Idiot

The right words don't always come easily.
And sometimes it's impossible to say what you really mean.
Whatever you want to say, say it with a Kiss! 



What an amazing little morsel. Just the right size of chocolate. You can even get them in different varieties. I'm not that big of a chocolate person..but these are a nice addition to the day. A 'happy' wrapped in silver.

Anywhoo.. I just wanted to share that with you. I guess I can get on to the bigger and better things of my blog.

I was talking with a friend (yes I have those) this morning about some stuff. And, I brought up a thought that my brother-in-law uses quite often. "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."
TRUTH!

But... what if what other people think is dumb.. you think of as opportunity? Ok.. besides the obvious (grabbing the live end of a power line, wrestling alligators, strapping dead fish to yourself and jumping into a tank of sharks, voting for Obama..) .."dumb" is a relative concept. Is it not? I know that there have been times in my life that I have witnessed the "special" moments of some people and I have said "Man!.. What an idiot!?" To them, it may be just an opportunity.

Yeah.. maybe I'm giving too much credit to folks. It was just an abstract thought..and I guess I wanted to share it. I just appreciate individuality, opportunity and free entertainment.

Have a safe, idiot-free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment