more Quotes

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting ready for Fooseball

This is my first official blog about my uncontrollable excitement, which is Alabama Football!
ROLL TIDE!!

I bought $25 worth of college football magazines this morning. I couldn't help it. Trent Richardson was on the cover of all three. I got to work and put them on my desk.. they are BURNING a HOLE!! I keep trying to do my work but my eyes just can't stop wandering over to them..I am itching to read every last word on every page. I just can't wait!!! *squeal*

Actually, I am itching for another reason..but we are getting that under control.

Sitting here, thinking about this obsession... it makes me think of a few other things. Passion is an amazing thing. Without passion, life would be so boring! It doesn't matter what it is; it can be a sports team, a person, a hobby, your favorite toilet paper brand...

Whatever it is.. I hope you have one. It's a great feeling to pour your emotions into something that you enjoy. I know a few people that are passionate about EVERYTHING. I call them "special".. you know who you are.

But, those people make me smile. A LOT. Couldn't imagine life without them. The general population needs to be reminded that life, and things in life, are worth being passionate about. Granted..there is a time and a place for everything.. but in the general idea of things? Passion is warranted on a daily basis. It creates smiles. Endorphins. Feel good feelings.

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit." -Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant

See? Passion. That's what I'm talking about! ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment