more Quotes

Monday, June 27, 2011

Confucius Say

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
~Confucius

I really like this one! It makes mucho sense-o! There's no way you can get revenge on someone without suffering at some point, yourself. I'm not saying you have to forgive everyone that has wronged you (that's what God says, not me).. But maybe sometimes we do or say things in the heat of anger. I know I do. Everyday. I have that dreaded disease where I have the consistent taste of a foot in my mouth. Bleh! I know the things I would LIKE for people to experience on my behalf. Sometimes. I'm human.

Doesn't make it right. Doesn't make me better. Matter of fact?.. It kinda brings me down to their level. Boy, does THAT suck!? The one person you wish would get a hang nail and a paper cut all at the same time, right before they rub sanitizing gel in their hands. ...you would be right there with them, if it weren't for you keeping your head about ya.

Yeah... Best leave it up to the professionals when it comes to revenge (and no, I'm not referring to Cousin Vinny and his "friends" from Boston). Let God and life deal with them. It'll eventually come back around. I like to look at 'em and just say this... "I'm not going to give you what I think you deserve, but just know..that one day it'll come back around. And, when that happens? I want you to think of me."

Booo Yah! Done deal. Hands are clean. I can sleep at night and I don't have to worry about hang nails.
That's good stuff.

*and FYI- a lot of people are telling me that they are not being notified via e-mail when I make a new post. My suggestion would be to input your email one more time and submit it. Then check your spam box and make sure they aren't going there. Hope it helps. Oh! And, let me know if it still isn't working. Maybe I can slap a few people around and get some answers. ...or call Cousin Vinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment