more Quotes

Thursday, June 9, 2011

MS Baptist All-State Youth Choir & Orchestra

Went and listened to the MS Baptist All-State Youth Choir & Orchestra last night. I was a part of it during my high school years. It was such a great experience. But, last night was the first time I've seen or heard anything from them since I was in it. It was GREAT! It brought back a lot of memories. I even got to sing the last song with them. They called for previous members to come up and close with the same song they always close with. It was such a great piece of my history.

They will be performing in various places around the state this week. I encourage you to try and find a place to see them. It will be worth your time. I promise. This link will take you to their dates, times and venues for the rest of the tour this year  http://www.mbcb.org/church_growth/cm/allstate/dates.aspx


quote for the day... "Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment