more Quotes

Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekends are the best!

What an amazing weekend! I mean..it was one of those that you just can't get enough of.

Saturday was spent meeting new people. It was so great. I love it when you are afforded the opportunity to meet good, down home people. Among them was the sweetest little girl in the world. She immediately developed an attachment to me. I smiled a lot Saturday.

Then Sunday was just as it should be. Church and lunch with the family followed by an afternoon nap. I'm telling you.. Life just can't get much better!

There was a moment or two during the course of the weekend that was interrupted by a few negative impostors. But, it wasn't enough to take away from any of my joy or those who were around me. I find that when my good times are attacked by haters.. I just sit back and look at what I've got to be thankful for. I have an amazing family. I have the most awesome friends. I have a smile on my face because life is just as it should be. And, I have the love of a God that is gracious. I have been so blessed.

I tell you what. People have wronged me in this life. People have been cruel. People have tried to destroy things in my life that I have worked hard for. But, I am a stronger person. I don't hold anyone accountable for the things that I do. Don't you just love it when people point fingers? Then they want to throw in that idea "God will deal with you." 
Yep. You're right. He will.
In the same way He will deal with you!
So I tell you what. I'm gonna spend my time trying to make sure I am fixing the things in my life that need fixing. It's up to you how you're gonna spend yours. But, life is short, my friends. It would be in our best interest to utilize our time in the best way we can. ...don't ya think?


Ahhhh... :) Monday is almost gone. Bring on the rest of the week. I have another amazing weekend to spend with the ones I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment