more Quotes

Sunday, October 16, 2011

AMC: The Walking Dead

I've waited, ever so patiently for tonight. The Walking Dead Season 2 premiers at 8 central. This series is just awesome. I think the only problem I'm gonna have is that I have to wait from week to week for the next episode.

Can't wait to see where Rick takes the survivors..
Season 2, Episode 1: Rick leads the group out of Atlanta. On the highway, they are stopped by a threat unlike anything they have seen before. The group searches for someone who has gone missing.

Get ready folks, there's gonna be some heads popped and some zombies stopped! If you've seen the show, happy Season 2 premier! If you haven't, I encourage you to try it out. I will probably follow the season here in my blog as a side note to my normal entries.

Woo Hoo!! I'm ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment