more Quotes

Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: Plans/Dream/Goals you have

Plans? I am a planner… but I hardly stick to it. I like to have an outline of how things will go, or how I think they should go. But, I don’t consciously sit and map out a plan on a daily basis. I know that life will constantly throw wrenches in the plans, so why spend valuable time planning something out? Just go with it.

Dreams? Dreams are wonderful to have. I’m not a pessimist..I am a realist, and I understand that “dreams are a wish your heart makes; when you’re fast asleep.” I also realize that dreams are just that sometimes… A figment of your imagination. They’re good to have, though.

Goals? Goals are very important. They give us something to strive for. Something to work for. I have goals. I don’t know if I could list them. They are simply just a cumulative area in my cognitive brain. They sit there, and once I get close enough to one, it jumps into the foreground of my mind and I work adamantly to achieve it.

I’m sure I have some similar goals as you do.. better health, comfortable finances, healthy children and family.. you know.. the basics. As far as specific goals? Nah.. I don’t think I could honestly list them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment