Read this on a site, and thought I would share! :)
1. If someone doesn’t like you, ask to borrow their pencil. It’s a cool psychological trick that will make them like you more.
2. Having a conversation with someone and not sure if they’re interested? Fold your arms. If they do the same, they probably are.
3. When you’re arguing with someone and start laughing, it’ll make them even madder. This is a great way to win a trivial argument.
4. Want to show someone an exact time in You Tube video? Right click on the video and select “copy video URL at current time.”
5. Can’t remember if you already shampooed your hair in the shower? Pull on it. If it squeaks, you already shampooed it.
6. Applying lemon juice onto freckles fades them, and can even make them disappear.
7. To exit a maze (in a game or real), touch your hand to the right wall and keep walking like that. You’ll eventually reach the exit.
8. Pay for things in cash, so the money isn’t “imaginary.” You’re much less likely to waste it.
9. If you spend a while looking for something, after you find and use it, put it back in the first place you looked for it.
10. Always be ten minutes early to everything, no matter what; once it’s a habit, you’ll never stress about being late again.