more Quotes

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: A hobby you have.

Hmmm... A hobby? Well, let's see.... Is watching movies a hobby?

I bake cakes for people on occasion, I love to read (but don't ever find the time anymore), I love to write and I enjoy singing (of the Karaoke persuasion). I collect shot glasses and bottle tops. Not so much shot glasses as much as I used to, they collect dust and that creates work for me. Bottle tops?.. Yes. If you have any, please feel free to send them my way. Doesn't matter what the flavor beverage it is. I want them. I am planning to do a table top with them and maybe a stool or two.

Other than that.. I love being with the people I love the most. I love spending time with my amazing boyfriend.. and I love being with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment