more Quotes

Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.

I pretty much tell people exactly what I think, so this is a pretty difficult one for me to complete. So, without being too mushy and without getting into too much detail, this is what I want this blog to be about:


To My Dear Baby...the one I never got to hold:

I am writing you this letter, because I never got the chance to tell you face to face. I know that your life was short, and that some would even say that you never really existed.. but I believe differently. I know you were there and I know that you were meant for me. I also know that things happen in life that we cannot control, and that we may never understand... but I trust that things happen for a reason.
You changed my life in such a short time, and I thank you for that. You built a path for me that I may not have had. You taught me not to take things for granted and to always do what's best, even if you think it will make a difference or not. You taught me that love reaches beyond this world.
I don't know what my life would have been like, had you made it into this world...But, you reached beyond this world and you made it to the next without struggle or the pains of life. Bless you.

 I just wanted to tell you that I love you.

Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment