more Quotes

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Biscuits and Pretty Ladies

I had a fight with a biscuit tray this morning. There was some blood drawn and some feelings hurt.. but no worries! I won. I did, however, lose the battle with the alarm clock. Can't win 'em all.

Speaking of "can't win 'em all"... watched the Miss Universe Pageant last night. I always try to watch those things. I like looking at all the pretty ladies and waiting for that one that's gonna bust it while she's power walking across the stage. Haven't seen one fall in a while. Pity.

Anyway, for those of you who missed it.. Brazil was 2nd runner up, Ukraine was 1st runner up and Angola won Miss Universe 2011.


Oh no. Wait. That's not it...


there ya go.

In all honesty.. how fair is the Miss Universe pageant? I mean really. I never see a contestant from Mars or Neptune competing (<-- why does that look misspelled?). Do they not get the entry forms, or something? Are they not cordially invited, therefore they are offended? OR are they just too dang hot to come kick some Earth booty? Who knows. I just hope that it's their choice and that they aren't showing up due to prejudices. 

That would be just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment