more Quotes

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2 of the Blog Challenge: Explain the Meaning Behind Your Blog.

Well, my blog. Auntie's World. The meaning behind my blog would have to be simple. It is just a random, outlet for me to express my feelings and to try and make people think. If I can write something that makes you smile, laugh, cry, think a little deeper, or throw something out of anger; then I am happy. Plus, it gives me something to do when I'm bored (which is fairly regularly).

Auntie's World is a parallel universe. It's a black hole of thoughts and insane ramblings. It's a world full of zombies, rock music and war monkeys (with a hint of sparkling bunnies and kittens). Are you afraid?

Don't be. I'm not. I'm happy. A bit unorthodox, but happpy (with 3 P's).

1 comment: