more Quotes

Monday, September 19, 2011

Blogging

Bloggity blog, blog, blog.

Where to begin? Ah. The beginning.

So, here's a total no-brainer for just another Manic Monday: Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind. -Jack Handy

I would really like to hear your thoughts on this idea... but, I have found that there are more immature people out there than I had first thought, so I can't open up my comment section without having to monitor it (and them) on a consistent basis. And, let's just say: I'm not a patient baby-sitter.

So, if you're on my Facebook, please feel free to comment under the link to my blog. We will discuss. For those of you who aren't on my Facebook?.. So sorry for you. Blame it on the other lunatics that can't keep their mouth shut (I know, I know..I'm being ugly. I just can't help it. Adults should act like adults, not 10 year olds).

Don't you just wish you could tell some people "Go Away!" and it would work like magic? Yeah, me too. Oh well. No need in beating a dead horse.

This is where I stick out my tongue and call you a "Poopy Pants."

See?

Adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment