more Quotes

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah.. and more Blah.

Ok. So obviously I think on a completely different level than some. I get me. C'mon people! Travel with me here... let's hop down this trail together (see what I did there?).

In my last blog, it was brought to my attention that I somewhat sounded as if I am having issues in my life. I am in no way having issues, my friends (besides the everyday problems of what to cook for supper or doing laundry..and as of late, cleaning the litter box).

I want to be clear in what I was trying to say.. Because I feel that it's important for those of you out there that I consider amazing people, to understand the "behind the scenes" of my somewhat cryptic ramblings.

I was simply stating (in a deeper way) that every decision in life has a consequence. We have to trust ourselves. We have to have faith that what we are doing is right. And, when you are alone, sometimes YOU is all you got.
It was actually a loving way of saying how amazed I am to have such an amazing person to be with me during difficult decisions. Check the last few lines again.

Ok. So no more "deep thoughts" from Auntie. Sheesh! I guess I just need to stick to the comedy.

Th-th-th-th-that's all Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment