more Quotes

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3:  A picture of something you can't live without.

Well, ok. I can't narrow this down..and since the requirement is someTHING and not someONE, I guess I will have to say:


I love to laugh. I love to smile at people. So, my smile is very important to me (plus this is a Dove wrapper..chocolate is pretty important, too). 



Lights! Electricity. I could live without it.. but Hurricane Katrina reminded me just how much I enjoy the luxury of power. 


Everyone has to breathe. If it weren't for oxygen, there would be no reason for me to be writing this blog.


Love. 
And the people who freely give it to me.
There is nothing in this world better than sincere love from those who mean the most to you.

Day three, complete! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment