more Quotes

Friday, September 30, 2011

Thinking of Clover

Ok.. So here is the bacon I promised yesterday.

Just saw a post by a friend of mine that said "Just because you're on the right track, doesn't mean you won't get hit by a train. Keep moving." And I thought to myself; oh yeah! I need to elaborate on my "No Leaf Clover" blog from yesterday!

Let's see, I've got the hook, I've got the intro... what's left.. oh! The body!

I woke up with that song in my head yesterday, for some odd reason. I really felt the need to share it with you folks. I hope that those of you who read it, really paid attention to it and maybe did a little thinking of your own. So many times, we feel that we are on the right track. That the things that we are doing and the choices we are making are right. ...then low and behold, we find out along the way that there is some major destruction coming up. Now, this isn't always self propelled. If you see a sign and a bunch of warnings telling you "Caution: track is out ahead" or "One Way" or "This is not gonna turn out right, turn around and go the other way." Then, maybe it was a situation that you could have avoided, you just chose not to because at the time it felt right, or it was too good to give up.
What about those situations where you are actually on the right track, but another train comes from out of nowhere!? See.. if there's a collision that means there are 2 sides. One that was going the right way, and one that was going the wrong way (or so this is how it is for my analogy and my point).
Thing is... Keep moving.
Life is full of twists, turns, valleys and mountains. The only way to get from point A to point B is to keep moving. Some of you may get lucky and inherit tens of millions of dollars from Uncle Billy Bob, and buy a plane to get you from one place to the next, but you're still moving.

Good stuff. And it's FRIDAY! So, woo hooooo!

I guess I should throw in a picture... since I haven't done that in a while.


Now, back to your regularly scheduled Blog Challenge!  Thanks for tuning in. And, for those of you on Facebook? I need you to "Like" my blog by clicking that link over there ---->

Thank you. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment